Samsung Galaxy J
Mobile phones make life easy and Smartphones make it lucrative. In today’s era mobile phones do more than just make phone calls! Technological advancements have given us access to the Smartphone – a high-end communication device integrated with features like video calling, instant emailing, high-resolution photography, 3G Internet browsing and more.
As the features get better and more advanced, so does the cost increase! The Smartphone market is loaded with thousands of models and each brand is striving to create a space of its own. In the realm of such high competition, Samsung clearly stands out as an undefeated winner – having conquered the previous leader Nokia just years back.
The Samsung Galaxy J Smartphone
Targeted to the high end of the market, the Galaxy J is one of the latest introductions by Samsung. It operates on Android OS and has a 13 megapixel camera. Galaxy J is a fully-integrated phone with advanced software that has features like Air Gestures, Wi-Fi and GPRS connectivity, Dropbox, HD video and image recording, Document viewer etc.
If you owned a Samsung Galaxy J, you could sit back and find more interesting features. In the meanwhile, let’s talk about getting it unlocked.
‘Unlocking is the process of making your device compatible to any network, in contrast to the original situation (at the time of purchase) when it was restricted for use with just one service provider.’
The question that most people ask is:
Why should I unlock my Samsung Galaxy J?
Well, the answer is pretty simple –
- To be free to use any network connection
- To save on hefty roaming charges while travelling abroad
- To increase the phone’s resale value
Unlocking a phone should not be a second thought for many more reasons. For instance, the process of unlocking is 100% legal. Also, you’d be happy to know that if your phone is unlocked – you still have the full manufacturers guarantee. The only thing you need to do is to purchase your unlock code from a reputed unlock code provider like smartphoneunlockers.com
To unlock the Samsung Galaxy J is a onetime process, it’s a great value add to your phone – giving you the liberty to use any network provider forever.
How to unlock your Samsung Galaxy J?
The process is quick and easy. Read the steps below:
- Obtain your phone’s IMEI number by dialing *#06# from your keypad.
- Mention this imei number and your current network provider with your email ID.
- You will get a 16-digit unlock code via email once your order is confirmed and processed.
- Now you just need to enter this code with the instructions mentioned below – while you change the SIM on your device to a new one.
- Go to the dial screen on your phone as if you are going to make a call and press: #7465625*638*UNLOCKCODE# (8 digit unlock code)
- Your phone is ready to be used with any simcard around the world.
Keep in mind the following tips while making a purchase:
- Check for the number of attempts left to enter the unlock code. If the remaining attempts is ‘zero’, do not place an order.
- Recheck the IMEI number carefully before order placement.
- Mention the current network you’re using and not the one you wish to use after unlocking.
Now, sit back and enjoy your unlocked Samsung Galaxy J Smartphone.